Thursday, November 20, 2014

If You Had an Extra $80 What Would Be The Best Way to Use It to Maximize And Help Grow Your SFI Business?

For many, the best way to maximize and help grow ones SFI business would vary from person to person. But for myself, if I were to outline a budget for $80 monthly, it would consist of the following items based on its significance in how it assists me in building my SFI Business.
1. I would place a standing order for 125 T-Credits for $36.25 (1500 sales VP+100 actionsVP). This will also provide me with the ability to either Bid, or pay for items using the T-Credits, and award 5-10 MRP based on the type of auction, MRP can be used to purchase other items in the TripleClicks website. Bidding awards up to 500 VP (VersaPoints) each month, so bidding in auctions can also win you prizes in addition to gaining you VP for your monthly rank. http://bit.ly/L1GZKq


2. I would add S-Builder Co-Ops to increase signups for 24$. (280 VP). These assist in building your PRM and SFI downline referrals; having one or more share each month ensures you will regularly receive signups for your SFI business.
3. Next, I would deposit $10.00 USD to my gift certificate account from which i can award hard working and determined affiliates with gift certificates of $2.00 each, then introduce them to WAVE3 http://bit.ly/1ytaRlJ , giving myself an entry into the weekly drawing in the process, and assisting my new PSA in getting started on TripleClicks.

4. The balance of $9.75 can either be used to purchase small amounts of reasonably priced advertising for $2 to $3 or a little more depending on the type of advertising packages available, or it can be saved for the following month in which it can be used for additional purchases next month. Purchasing small advertising packages enables you to rate the purchase, and attain an additional 25 actions VP for doing so in addition to potential signups if you’re lucky.
I'm available if you need assistance, you can contact me personally. E-mail: dsnajder1@net.hr
Together we can do more and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save time and money!

Click here!